Available £295 Per month, including all bills - Room Let in Shared House or HMO
Ruskin Road- En-Suite, Close to Train Station
5 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom professional House Share with 2 Double En-Suite Rooms.
• Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband
• Rent all Inclusive of all Bills
• In House Maintenance Team
• 24Hr Emergency Helpline
• Off Street Parking
• 5 Minute Walk From Train Station
• 2 Double En-Suites Available
• 1 Shared Shower Room
• KITCHEN DINER- This property boasts a Large Kitchen fully equipped with all modern conveniences such as; large range cooker and hob, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, microwave, 2 Large fridge freezer’s, washing machine and tumble dryer. The breakfast bar area at the property ensures all tenants have a comfortable space to dine whilst watching your favourite shows on TV.
• SHOWER ROOM 2- The first floor boasts a newly installed shower room which includes a large walk-in shower with large shower head, toilet and wash basin with heated towel rails available for use.
• BEDROOMS- All of the bedrooms at the property are complete with Black Out Blinds, Orthopedic mattresses, a chest of drawers, bedside table, large wardrobe with plenty of storage space and a TV Ariel point.
• The property is Double Glazed Throughout which not only keeps the warmth in, but keeps any street noise out.
• The communal areas of the property are cleaned fortnightly by our 5* Professional Cleaning Company
The rent on each room includes ALL BILLS, with NO Scary Surprise Caps or Extra Fee’s. The bills included are; Gas, Electric, Water, Council Tax, Super Fast Fibre Optic Broadband and TV Licensing.
Our Responsive and Skilled In-House Maintenance Team are available to help with any Maintenance Queries raised at the property.
Our Dedicated Team offer a 24hr Out Of Hours Emergency Cover service to help all our tenants with any emergency issues or queries they may have.
We prioritise tenants who can commit to a minimum of 6 months tenancy. However, in exceptional circumstances we will consider short term lets so please get in touch and ask the question.
The current tenants in the property are hard-working, clean, and polite individuals and we are looking to place similar tenants within the house.
Contact us today
Tel: 01270 623 241 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org