Available £525 PCM - Property to Let
This charming 2 bed end-terrace property is situated in a great location within walking distance of Crewe town centre on Alton Street. The ceramic tiled, entrance hall leads to a dining room & lounge and the kitchen leads from the lounge giving an open plan feel. There are french doors off the lounge leading to a lovely decked area and decorative stoned back yard. The property is fully double glazed and has gas central heating throughout.
The property is described below:
– The Kitchen is fully fitted with a range of wall and base units. There’s an integrated stainless steel 4 burner hob with stainless steep canopy extractor over and stainless steel electric oven. The boiler is situated in the kitchen and there is also room for a washing machine and fridge/freezer.
– The dining room located at the front of the house and has a laminate floor and is ideal to use for dining or as a second lounge/snug.
– The Lounge is at the back of the house and has a ceramic tiled floor, French style doors to the decked area outside and a wooden feature open fireplace.
– There are two double bedrooms upstairs, one measures 12’9″ x 11’4″ and the other is 10’2″ x 9’5″. The front bedroom has a feature fire place and coving to the ceiling.
– The bathroom has a four piece white suite comprising panelled bath, low level wc, walk in shower cubicle with folding door and wall mounted shower and hand basin within a vanity unit with cupboard.
– The yard is enclosed within a brick wall for privacy. There is a decked area and gravelled section. There’s a brick storage shed and a gate leading to a further grassed garden area.
The property is let unfurnished.