Build your HMO Strategy with Ant & Phil in Crewe on this HMO Strategy Day
HMO Strategy Day Overview
This is your personal mentoring day with Crewe’s experienced HMO property investors Antony Garnett & Phil Staniforth of SG Property Group. Understand the HMO business from the ground up and build a strategy that is tailored for you. Join us on The Backlot Tour of our HMO properties whilst in operation, and check out our latest refurb projects.
Let’s start with why a HMO strategy is right for you and learn why it worked for us.
- The HMO Rules and Regulations that every HMO investor must know
- The key considerations for HMO Investing
- HMO Financials made simple – the outgoings and returns on your HMO property investment
- Systemising your HMO property business – gain control with reduced effort
Your HMO Niche
- A deep-dive into the HMO markets – which model is right for you
- Understanding the property types and suitability for HMO’s in your Market Location
- Let’s take a detailed look at your Market Location and find the streets right for your HMO strategy
- Why refurbishments are key to every successful HMO
- The requirements you must consider and those specific to Cheshire East
- Refurb works required – let’s take a look at the potential costs and timescales
- How to ensure your refurb project goes to plan, within budget and how to minimise your opportunity costs
The HMO Backlot Tour
- Come with us on a tour of one of our Professional HMO’s and Student HMO’s whilst in full operation!
- Take a look at one of our HMO refurbishment projects currently underway
Your HMO Strategy
- Let us build a HMO strategy that is right for you
- Defining your Goals and Objectives for the 12 months ahead
- Summary – Your HMO Investment Strategy and how to stay on track